NIACIN (Size : 90 tabs)
Blood circulation enhancer for healthy cholesterol level, flawless skin and lustrous hair
Niacin (Vitamin B3), is essential for vibrant health. Regular intake of niacin increases blood flow and circulation throughout the body which helps promote cells growth and organs function.
Your skin also benefits from an increase in blood circulation. It benefits individual with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level and skin problems.
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is one of the most important water-soluble B Complex vitamins that may need constant replenishment.
A lack of Niacin may cause severe skin rashes & digestive problems; it may also cause mental problems, nervousness, depression, loss of appetite, redness of the tongue, gum ulcers, diarrhea, & other auto-immune related problems.
Niacin has earned a reputation as a natural cholesterol-lowering agent that often rivals prescription drugs in mild to moderate cases. It may also help in preventing a number of other disorders, from arthritis and depression to diabetes.
Niacin has also been found to be useful for disorders like
- canker sores
- limb pains
- loss of appetite
- low blood sugar
- muscular weakness
- skin eruptions
You will greatly benefit from this supplement in your daily diet as it plays a certain role in maintaining your health, vitality, and well-being.
Scientific trials revealed amazing health benefits
- A Scientific trial reported that Niacin can be safely used in patients with diabetes for its promising lipid and lipoprotein modifying effects. Niacin administration significantly increased the HDL cholesterol by 29%, decreased triglycerides by 23% and decreased LDL cholesterol by 8% in individuals with diabetes1.
- In comparison between those receiving supplemental Niacin and placebo, administration of once daily with 1500mg extended-release Niacin in patients with diabetic dyslipidemia for 16 weeks, reported increase in HDL cholesterol level by 19-24%, which was also accompanied by 13-28% reduction in triglycerides levels2.
- Evidence from cognitive tests performed on the studied individuals at 3 year intervals in a 6 year follow-up confirmed that Niacin intake may have protective effect against Alzheimer’s disease and age-related cognitive decline3.
For health maintenance, take half a tablet, 1 to 2 times daily.
You may take half to one tablet, up to 4 to 6 times daily if you have a health requirement.
Avoid taking Niacin during menstruating or bleeding as Niacin may increase the flow.
Note: A flush, usually harmless, may occur after the ingestion of Niacin; a red rash may appear on the skin and a tingling sensation may be experienced as well. This is may be caused by the increased blood circulation which flows to the surface areas of the skin.
The 21st Century Challenge
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is one of the most important water-soluble B vitamins that may need constant replenishment as leftover Niacin often leave the body through urination. Our body needs Niacin to help in the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Niacin is also essential for the repair of DNA and calcium metabolism. A lack of Niacin may cause severe skin rashes and digestive problems. It may also cause mental problems, nervousness, depression, loss of appetite, redness of the tongue, gum ulcers, diarrhea and other auto-immune related problems.
As Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin, it can be easily lost when foods are cooked in water. Hence, people may not usually get enough Niacin from their diet. This is why Niacin supplementation is required.
The solution: Niacin
Nature’s Gift Niacin provides vitamin B3 that your body needs for proper circulation and healthy skin. It supports healthy nervous system and metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Unlike other form of Vitamin B3 such as Niacin amide, Nature’s Gift Niacin supplement is effective in lowering blood cholesterol level and improving blood circulation which is helpful for schizophrenia and other mental illness, as well as a great memory enhancer.
Who will benefit from Niacin?
Ideal for those who have poor blood circulation Ideal for those who have concerns over high cholesterol level Ideal for those who with high blood pressure Ideal for those who want to build and maintain healthy skin and hair.
Natural regimen that may help people with depression, schizophrenia and other mental illness Ideal for those who want a boost in memory power Ideal for those who want to build and maintain a healthy digestive system Ideal anti-aging supplement for those who want to reverse the aging clock Ideal for hyperactive children Ideal for those who have all kinds of skin problems, including psoriasis and eczema Testimonies
- Elam, M.B., Hunninghake, D.B., Davis, K.B., Garg, B., Johnson, C., Egan, D., Kostis, J.B., Sheps, D.S. and Brinton, E.A. 2000. Effect of niacin on lipid and lipoprotein levels and glycemic control in patients with diabetes and peripheral arterial disease. The Journal of the American Medical Association 284: 1263-1270.
- Grundy, S.M., Vega, G.L., McGovern, M.E., Tulloch, B.R., Kendall, D.M., Fitz Patrick, D., Ganda, O.P., Rosenson, R.S., Buse, J.B., Robertson, D.D. and Sheehan, J.P. 2002. Efficacy, safety and tolerability of once-daily niacin for the treatment of dyslipidemia associated with type 2 diabetes. Archives of Internal Medicine 162: 1568-1576.
- Morris, M.C., Evans, D.A., Bienias, J.L., Scherr, P.A., Tangney, C.C., Hebert, L.E., Bennett, D.A. and Aggarwal, N. 2004. Dietary niacin and the risk of incident Alzheimer’s disease and of cognitive decline. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 75: 1093-1099.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
The contents on this page are not to be substituted for medical advice or diagnosis. The information presented here is purely for educational purpose. This is not a prescription for self-diagnosis or self-medication. Consult your own physician regarding the application of any opinions and recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical conditions.